Thursday, May 26, 2005

So many other things I could be thinking about

I'll watch the train wreck from afar today.

I was wrong about the guys working in the trees yesterday. I misread the t-shirts. They were Bud Lyon's crew. They're back today spraying. Jim talked to Dad this morning and said he's all excited. He gets to run around out there giving orders and making people do his bidding. Mr. Big Shot. Nothing in the world makes him happier. Meanwhile, the money goes down the drain.

But I can't do anything about it. Today I'll make some vitamin packets and take them over to Dad's but that's it. Then maybe I'll go buy some paper so I can paint something. I should clean up my art table, too. Someone I know is waiting for a ukulele case.

Tonight is Paige's Spring concert. Lindsay's too, but we can't be in two places at once.

No comments: