Friday, May 27, 2005

Band practice

Ahhh... I needed that.

I was going to walk to Ken's tonight. When I got about halfway there, Jim pulled up. He was going to offer me a drink of water but I decided that I wanted to get there more than I wanted the exercise so I hopped in and rode the rest of the way.

Ken and Sherri just got back from Tiff's wedding in Kentucky. I really missed them this week. I think that's one thing that made our week harder. Ken and Sherri were gone. I was missing one of my walking buddies. We couldn't have band practice.

Paul couldn't make it tonight and Amber wasn't feeling well so it was Ken, John, Jim and me. It wasn't the most productive rehearsal but it was fun and we tried some new stuff. It was nice to hang out, talk, drink and play music. It was just right.

No comments: