Monday, May 02, 2005

Discomfort

Tonight Zell Miller was on the Daily Show. He seemed almost normal and reasonable. I even agreed with some of things he said. I still think he should be eaten by monkeys.

I felt yucky this afternoon. I felt antsy and on edge, like I had excess energy that was slamming around all over my body. It was unpleasant. I nagged Jim into going with me to Mt. Rubidoux. I went up the steep way and he went the long way. About a third of the way up I knew I needed to get off the hill quick and get to a bathroom. Rats. I didn't go all the way to the top. I started back down and passed Jim coming up the other way. He suggested I get keep going, take the car and go find a restroom and then come back and pick him up. That's what I did.

The walk took away most of the antsyness but it didn't leave me with that tired-but-fabulous feeling. I am unfulfilled. Oh well at least it was something.

Tomorrow we're going to the Wholesale District in LA. Gonna peddle my papers.

No comments: