Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm packing

Doing lots of laundry. I guess most of the time we'll be hanging out at the ranch. I don't have too many clothes that are appropriate for the ranch. Actually, I do but they're too ratty to take on vacation. So, I'll lounge around in my semi nice clothes and be the best dressed person there. I am going to take something to exercise in, though.

Today I walked with Stacey. We went down Washington to where the new houses are. Then we went back to her house for a little weight lifting. We talked a lot about her softball coaching and a couple of pissy team moms that screwed up her week. She dealt with them in a perfectly brilliant and appropriate way (she went off, like, kaboom). She's so awesome.

We also talked a lot about Dad and his talent for making things way more complicated than they need to be. No solution there. She said Scotty saw an article in the paper about farmer's water rates going up in Riverside. They're going up a lot. Maybe this new bit of information will help Dad decide to shut down the farm. No more water for Timio, too.

I'm setting the alarm to wake me up at 4 tomorrow morning. 4 freaking A.M. The plane leaves at 6:10. I'm going to bed after the Daily Show.

I'll check in when I get to Dean's.

2 comments:

vivage said...

Have a really good flight and get some sleep while you're winging your way 1/2 way cross the country.

Say hullo to the cardinals too.

Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection said...

and while you're at it, say hey to the new pope and any nuns you might see milling about.