Monday, May 23, 2005

Better today

This morning Jim and I walked up Rubidoux. We took Paige to school and went right over. I'm guessing we started walking at 8:10 or so. It was pretty pleasant although it was starting to get hot. It was a good walk.

Afterwards we went to Little Green Onion for breakfast. The huevos rancheros with chili verde was muy (insert Spanish word that means tastes good). Then we came home and did some serious goofing off. I actually took a nap and I almost never do that anymore.

At six I met Jeff and walked up Rubidoux AGAIN. We talked mostly about our aging and difficult parents. We always talk about that. It was another good walk and it didn't even feel like my second trip. I could probably do another one right now and still feel pretty good. But it's late and it's dark and I'm in my jammies.

Anyway, I'm doing better today. Exercise helps, talking to Jim and Jeff helps, taking action helps. So does sitting on my front porch playing solitaire and drinking wine.

2 comments:

vivage said...

We were just there a few weeks ago. I mean my family at Little Green Onion. I had the exact same thing as you. Tasty but a little salty for my taste.

I'm glad you're walkin' again. Moving around is gooooood.

Jim said...

bueno. Muy bueno.