Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Back to it.

I'll write about last Saturday's family party tomorrow. It was quite a day.

I walked up Mt. Rube tonight. Boy, I was slow. I didn't go all the way to the top either. I can sure feel the effects of being off the diet and getting no exercise for a week. Oh well, back to the routine. I'm sure I'll be back to feeling great in a couple of days. I like it when I can really feel the progress I'm making.

Ah, I'm all alone. Jim is at Klone practice, Paige is at Rory's and I don't know where Lindsay is. This solitude won't last long, though. I have to go pick up Paige in a little while. Oops, I think Lindsay just drove up.

Nope. Still alone.

YESSS!!!

3 comments:

vivage said...

What time were you on the mt? I was teaching a yoga class right near there. I was there from 5:40 to 7:20 and then to the gym next door to teach another yoga class.

Hey, I'm all alone in the house right now too. Yesssss!

Donita Curioso said...

I started walking up at 6. It took me about an hour. I actually looked down upon that fitness center and thought about you.


Being alone in the house is a rare treat, isn't it?

vivage said...

Well, I have a lot of time during the day when nobody is home but me, but it's different at night time. First off I'm more awake late afternoon, evenings and nighttime. So I love the treat of a quiet evening.