Friday, August 31, 2007

Just a mean old dude.

Dad just called. It's 11:40 but it's never too late for Stan to call and bitch about something. Again he's accusing me or the girls of leaving a light on in the barn. Again he's got to be nasty about it. I'm lying, I'm playing dumb, I'm stupid. Yeah, ok, whatever. This time I hung up on him. I locked the front door and then went out back to see what he was talking about. Maybe he already turned it out before I got out there, but there was no light other than the security light outside the apartment.

Counting down the days.

Tonight I went to Ken's to play music with him and John. It was a great practice! Very productive. John is going in for his surgery on Tuesday. They'll take out the skin cancer on Tuesday and do what they can to restore his face on Wednesday. After that they'll decide what needs to be done. Good luck to you, John. We love you!

I'm going back in the house just in case Dad decides to come over. I don't want Lindsay and Kyle to have to deal with him.


It's now 12:20. He probably won't come over. Both Dr. Griffin and Dr. Giertz told me that if he ever really wigs out I have to call 911 and let them deal with him. They were adamant about that. Or maybe Adam Ant. Anyway, they meant it most sincerely.

No comments: