Thursday, August 02, 2007

Heh!

I called Dad just now to tell him to take his meds. I told him I'd wait on the phone while he went to take them. Of course we had to have a little light-hearted battle about it but he did put the phone down and go to take them. While he was gone I was hearing this music that must have been coming from his tv. It was real hard-driving glory rock. It sounded like something you'd hear through the wall of a fourteen-year-old boy's bedroom. It made me laugh. Like, wow, what the hell is he doing over there?

He was gone a long time. When he got back to the phone I asked him what he was watching on tv. He said, "I don't know but you just made me miss the end of it." He was a little peeved but I think he thought it was kind of funny. It was a positive phone call.

But, oh my gosh, it was like talking to a five-year-old. Like, trying to get a filthy kid to take a bath.

The Carrozza's will be here soon! Mary and Jon are coming to visit! Whee!

No comments: