Sunday, August 12, 2007

Computer happiness

Yay! Got the G5 back! Yay! Got iTunes! Got contacts! Got all that other crap I think I need!

Thank you to Lindsay and Kyle for hooking it all back up!!!! Good golly, there were tangles and tangles of cords under this desk. So many of them were for stuff that I have absolutely no use for. I don't need a recording interface and I don't need a mixer. When we move I'll need to the kids to set it all up again. But for now I'll just enjoy it.

Last night I met Lindsay and all the Carrozza's at the M Bar in LA for an Acker and Blacker show. It was a good one this time. Well, they're always good but I really liked this one. Afterward we went to the House Of Pies. Andy and Gruber showed up and joined us. We all had a wonderful time.

Mary and Jon were supposed to be here this weekend but poor Mary is sick. Some rotten virus got ahold of her. They were visiting Jon's brother in Arizona and were going to swing by here for a couple days on their way home. Now they're just going to go straight back to Napa. I was really looking forward to seeing them. I just want Mary to feel better.

Ooh, iTunes. Now I can groove while I'm working on the uke case.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anybody remember what we used to do BC (before computers)?

--dean

vivage said...

I'll have to google that question.

Donita Curioso said...

Let's see...before computers I was a lion tamer. Oh, and a botanist. And a gourmet chef. I'm so glad computers came along. Now I can read e-mail and forward things.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't know any of you if not for the internet.

mofcs- Yaoi literature.

Donita Curioso said...

Awww... Bless you, internet. I lift my glass to thee.