Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things are so calm these days.

Not much going on. I spent the day gathering stuff together. All my notes and documents had gotten kind of spread out into different piles around the house and the studio. I got some file folders and got them organized. Wrote a few more thank you notes. Aren't you just quivering with excitement?

My knee is still a bit poppy so this evening Jeff and I walked down Victoria avenue. There's a paved trail that runs alongside the street. It's a nice walk, mostly pretty level but it's really noisy at 5:00. It's harder to keep up a conversation. But I enjoyed it. It's a nice alternative to Mt. Rube.

We parked at Hope Lutheran Church. Before we started walking we poked around the grounds a little bit. The main sanctuary has changed a lot but the rest of the place is pretty much the same as it was when we were teenagers. We talked about old times at Hope. I think he remembers more about those days than I do.

And that's about it. I'm gonna jammy up and fix a pot of tea.

2 comments:

vivage said...

Sounds like a nice time.

And now I think I'll jammy up!

Donita Curioso said...

Grumble. Something's wrong with the satellite dish that goes to the bedroom tv. Lately I've been listening to the Hawaiian music channel as I fall asleep. I just love it. I look forward to it every night. But now it's not working. I went out and looked at it but that didn't fix it. I'll try looking at it tomorrow morning and see if that does anything. Then I'll call somebody.