Sunday, February 04, 2007

A nice day off

Did a little housecleaning. Rory got his desk and tv moved into the studio. Jeff came over this afternoon and we dinked around with the ukuleles. Dang, my uke can't hold a tune right now. It's kind of maddening. Even so, it was a nice afternoon.

Now I'm in my jammies and kicking back. Tomorrow I'll dive right back in. I need to regroup and get organized. My paper work has gotten a bit scattered. I also need to go to Orange and get my birth certificate. Tuesday I'm meeting with the Social Security people and I need to take it with me. All through my adult life I have never needed my birth certificate. I don't know why, it just never came up. I also want to try to find the house we lived in when I was born.

Feeling a little jumpy. Gonna take a chill pill.

1 comment:

Donita Curioso said...

I don't remember. I just don't think I've ever had it in my possession.