Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A better day

Got some stuff handled. I made my eye exam appointment and a colonoscopy appointment. Yippideedoodahday. Everyone was gone today so I just hung out and enjoyed being alone for a while. Tonight Paige and Rory went to Joe's for an early Valentine's dinner. They brought me some mussels. OOOooohhhh! I loves me them mussels.

Michael called and got me signed up with Second Life. Hoo boy. Now I'll be up during the wee hours making my avatar run around bumping into things. It's pretty cool.

Got my jammies on, gonna play some uke and watch tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-Happy V-Day!
We're having a blizzard here- 18" of snow so far, and 40 mph wind gusts-15 degrees F. Snowed in, so our Valentine's dinner is postponed until tomorrow.
Glad you had a better day :)

Donita Curioso said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Holy sheeeit! I've never, ever, EVER been in weather colder than 27 degrees. Jeez, Anne, today I drove around with the AC on.

I'm such a total sissy. I'd die in New York.

Hugs for you and Carl!