Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A good doctor's visit.

Got the works today. Well, almost. I still have to go back for blood work, an eye appointment and that special something for those age 50 and above... colonoscopy! Today I got my neck x-rayed (probably arthritis), my knee x-rayed, el mammo and the complete physical.

My blood pressure is 114/61. I weigh less than I did last year. It feels good to have gotten this stuff handled. Tomorrow I'll make those appointments.

I found the missing list of Jim's passwords. Now, with a little help, I can shut down the Rancho Curioso store. I'll be glad when that's done.

That huge, overwhelming list is less overwhelming. I don't have to much running around tomorrow so I can stay home and make phone calls.

Good stuff.

5 comments:

Billy Canary said...

Ditto! That is a blood pressure to be proud of!

vivage said...

Yay for low blood pressure! Yay for going in for a full check up!

Donita Curioso said...

Tra-la-la! Love my blood pressure!

Now, let's see what the blood work shows. I'll do that tomorrow.

Donita Curioso said...

Hey, the blood knew what it was getting into when it signed on for the job.

Happy Birthday, Virginia! Today is also my dad's birthday. Stacey, Scotty and the kids and I took him to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. What a mega-feed.

Got some more biz handled today. Wrote some thank you notes.

vivage said...

Thanks Donita, it's been a sweet birthday. My family (sans Liam who is Sacramento) took me out to the Citrus Grill for dinner.

I hope your dad had a good time and I hope you & ylur family had a fun time too.