Friday, February 09, 2007

A boring day.

Ain't that somethin'? I got a lot of business stuff handled. Forms were filled out, envelopes were stuffed and mailed. It felt good.

Tonight I went to a winter drum line parents meeting at the school. The kids performed their piece. It was a good, short meeting. Then Paige and I went to dinner at Applebee's. She and I had a nice talk. I do appreciate my mature 16-year-old daughter.

And now I'm home chillin'. Gonna get my jammies on. I can tell I've dropped a few pounds. My clothes are fitting looser. Maybe if I can continue this trend my knee will stop popping and I can get back up Mt. Rubidoux.

2 comments:

vivage said...

Getting stuff done and having a boring day is good stuff!

I echo your thought about having mature 16 yr olds. The other day I was saying how nice it is to be able to get along with one's children because they are mature and good people. Both your girls always sound so great.

And lastly congrats on having a good checkup and weight loss from last year. Hey, did you talk to your doc about your clicky knee?

Donita Curioso said...

Yep, got it x-rayed. She didn't mess around with it much. We'll wait and see what the x-rays say. I'll probably have to see an orthopedist. I think if I lose more weight the problem will take care of itself.

I've always felt so lucky to have great kids. Yours are like that, too. Just wonderful people.