Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You Tube Video Awards

Isn't You Tube just the coolest thing? I just watched the Free Hugs video again. I actually think it's good for me to cry. Sometimes I get emotionally stuck and it feels awful. Having a good cry is very cleansing and right now the Free Hugs video is a great trigger for a flood of tears.

So, go to You Tube and see their best.

OKGo will make you smile and want to join a gym. Ask A Ninja is... well, I don't know but once I'm done mourning I'd kinda like to date that guy.

8 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

Ommagaw, I can't stop watching Ask A Ninja.

vivage said...

If only I could get more than 30 seconds at a time on the computer! Having the son home all the time curtails my usage! grrr.

vivage said...

I liked stranded.

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the Ask A Ninja podcast. This guy's hilarious!

Donita Curioso said...

Virginia, you should write the Ninja and ask him how to get your son off the computer.

Anonymous said...

Ha - I've seen OKGO before, only this seems to be a longer version. I love their choreography - they've got to be tight to pull that off! I especially love the part where it looks like they're skating! Oh, and the ever-so-professional backdrop!

Mary

Donita Curioso said...

You can go to their website and look at their other videos. They all have fun choreography.

vivage said...

What a fabulous idea. I think I will.