Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One more day

Wait, wasn't that last post titled "One more day"? Yes it was. And we still have to wait ONE MORE DAY!!! We should have moved in a week ago. I'm so sick of this.

I was going to take tomorrow off work but I might as well go in. Maybe I'll take Friday off instead so I'll have three solid days to work on the move. I'm going to throw away my Christmas tree. It must be dry as a bone by now.

Boy, how's that for pouting? Christmas is RUINED!

Yesterday was a good day at work. I worked on finding lost people. Well, they weren't lost, just some of their paperwork. I felt like I was doing something productive and useful. Time just flew by. I'll continue that project today.

Maybe I'll move the rabbits to the new house this afternoon. They're just going into the back yard anyway. It would save us some time and it will feel good to have more over there than just my plants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't have just a weekend, you'd have five days--you must have xmas eve and xmas off, too, right?

--dean

Donita Curioso said...

I'M GOING TO WORK CHRISTMAS EVE.

Oops, caps lock was on.

Christmas eve day. I volunteered. Anyway, I don't think I'd want to work on moving that many days in a row. I gotta take a break for some kind of family Christmas thing. Lindsay and Kyle are flying out of LA on Christmas eve. We'll have our Christmas dinner and then I'll take them to the airport.

The day after Christmas I'm going to Dede's. Paige is staying home. I think Drew and Mindy and Stacey and Scotty are planning to stay in SLO three nights. I only want to stay for two. I might visit Jim's cousin, Tammy, in Santa Barbara if she's around. Just a quick visit. We'll see.

On New Year's Eve I'm picking Lindsay and Kyle up from LAX. All the rest of the time I want to work on the house.

jedsm- The belief system of being a Clampett.