Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nothing new

Yesterday I actually did some stuff at work. Stuff. I stuffed envelopes. Actually, I was happy to do it. At last I was doing something that was somewhat useful.

No new news of the land sale fiasco. Everyone on this side is working hard to try to get the dickheads to release the funds so we can close tomorrow. But it still might not happen until Monday. My animals are going bananas. Bozzie and Gracie's behavior is just plain bad and the kitties are as sad as they can be. The bunnies look stressed. They're stuck in cages surrounded by five noisy dogs.

That's about it. We're just hoping for some good news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoo boy- hang in there Doni!
It looks like Lindsay will get to see some snow this visit. It snowed all day today (and is still snowing), and we're supposed to get a BIG storm (the one today being a "moderate" storm) over the weekend. Then next week the temp. will be in the 'teens, so it looks like the snow will stay awhile. Ahh the great Northeast- gotta love it!. As long as they arrive safely I'm ok with it.
Love to you all and the critters too- it WILL get better :)

Donita Curioso said...

It sounds just lovely. I'm a total snow sissy. Don't even know what the stuff is. I was in my 40s before I ever saw snow falling. One of these years (I hope not too long) I'd like to come back there and spend Christmas with you guys.

Anonymous said...

The more (hands to shovel) the merrier! We'll get you your own personalized snow shovel/ice scraper and give it to you as you step off the plane in your sandals :)
Today (Sunday the 16th) it's raining ice in between snow showers-Wheeeee!!!!