Saturday, December 08, 2007

Beyond tired

We worked like, well, like we usually do. It's hard to tell if we got most of our stuff out because there are so many particles left to pull together. The nervous buyer threw a monkey wrench into my plans. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do with our cats. I'll have to think about that when my brain isn't so tired.

Tomorrow Drew is going to pick up a big truck from U-Haul. We'll hang onto it for a few days so we can store the last of the big stuff in it.

I'm at Stacey's right now. No internet at home anymore. We'll sleep there tonight but tomorrow we'll be conmpletely moved out so we'll either be at Drew's or Stacey's. I'm here right now because I'm going to use their jaccuzzi. I'm just waiting for it to warm up.

I'm amazed that I still have space in my storage units. I'm sure we'll finish 'em off tomorrow.

Ok, that's it. I'm too loopy to blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pain in the neck. And you start work tomorrow. Well, it's only a four-hour shift. Actually, with what you have going at home, it might be kind of restful.

--dean

vivage said...

How about kenneling them? I hope you got lots of quality sleep last night.

Donita Curioso said...

Dean- Heh! Restful is right. I did almost nothing yesterday.

Virginia- We captured all the cats. Katie and Zoey are locked up in Paige's old room at our house and Marty is in one of the bedroom's at my dad's. They'll stay put until the final move.

I did get more sleep last night but as you can see I'm up pretty early. Got some catching up to do.