Monday, December 17, 2007

One more day

That's what I've been told. Tomorrow I should get the keys to the new place. I'm going to ask for Wednesday off so I can move some things. We'll get the U-Haul unloaded so Drew can return it. Then this weekend we'll do a big move.

My first big project will be the kitchen. Since I'm going to take my time moving in I want to do things right from the very beginning. We'll pull down wall paper, line the shelves and drawers, get the systems set up and paint. I don't have a grip on what color yet. Something happy!

My car is going to be about $380 to fix. Not too bad.

Yesterday I had Paige drive around in the new neighborhood. It's an ideal place to practice because there's almost no traffic. She did really well.

Thank you, Stacey and Scotty for letting us stay for so long. Three nights turned into ten days.

Ok, gotta go get ready for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I told you to make Stacey evict you, I didn't really mean it.

--dean