Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The rack

Yesterday, Jim and I built a rack for my giftwrap paper. It's for selling paper at Olivia's. It was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon. Jim and I always have a good time doing projects together. We should do stuff like this more often. Well, we'll probably be building more racks soon so, there ya go.

It's a nice little rack. I'm going to stain it and give it the Curioso treatment. It has 4 dowels for the 4 paper designs. Since it will be sitting up on the counter top in front of a big window I'm going to attach a piece of fabric to cover the back of the rack so the paper won't get sunbleached. We should have paper selling at Olivia's by the end of the week.

Jim and I work well together on this stuff. We're a good team. He's also been tremendously helpful and supportive with this whole Alzheimer's thing. He's always looking to make things easier for me. He spends a lot of time with Dad. This whole thing would be a very different experience if I didn't have Jim.

Thank you, Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're oh so welcome, sweetie.
Thank you too!