Monday, April 04, 2005

Mt. Rubidoux Mondays

I took Boz with me to hike up Mt. Rubidoux. Just as I was getting ready to start up the hill Jeff showed up. Since I was going to have company on my walk I left Boz in the car. I'd rather enjoy a nice conversation with Jeff than deal with a dopey dog.

It was a nice walk. We talked a lot about our geriatric parents (his mom, my dad). Their problems are different but their ability to drive their kids nuts is about the same.

We think having a regular Monday Mt. Rube walk would be a good thing. He wants to get more of his friends involved and I want to get Jim walking with me. Sherri even said she'd like to walk on Monday evenings. Well, whatever happens, I'll be there. It's a good hike and I always feel great after I'm done. And now that the time has changed it won't be so dark coming down, although it might be nice sometimes to hang around at the top and watch the sunset and check out the city lights. The view is very pretty at night.

No comments: