Saturday, April 02, 2005

Goin' to Texas

Tickets have been purchased, relatives have been notified. I'm taking Dad to Texas so he can see his sister, Ruth. She's 86 and isn't in very good health. This may be the last time he sees her. Ruth is my godmother and has always been my most favorite relative. It's sad to see her in her decline but that's the way it goes.

We're leaving May 11th and returning on the 17th. I'm going to take a couple days and go see Dean. I enjoy most of my relatives but we're going to be there a week and a break in the middle of the visit will be nice. And hey, it's Dean! And Austin. I do like Austin.

Today is the air show. We've been getting strafed. Lots of big, noisy planes flying low. Ooh yeah!

Dede and David are here today trying to make some sense out of Dad's finances. We'll probably go to dinner later.

Adios to the Pope.

No comments: