Friday, April 22, 2005

Not a PET scan

Whatever Dad had today was not a PET scan. I thought it was going to be a PET scan. That's what the doctor had written on the sheet she gave us. But the guys in Nuclear (or "Nukular" for the completely retarded) Medicine sniffed in distain when I said Dad was there for PET scan. They don't do PET scans, puh-leeze! Well, whatever it was it was going to take two hours so I left. I guess I'll find out what it really was when we go back to see the doc.

I went into Redlands and did some shopping. I left some paper samples at a cute boutique. They're going to use them in their giftwrapping service and if they get a good response they'll order some.

On the way to Loma Linda Dad and I got into a tiff. I won't go into it here. Suffice it to say, he was wrong.

This morning Stacey joined Sherri and me on our Rubidoux walk. Man, it really is getting easier to climb that mountain/hill.

No comments: