Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Brain pills

I gathered up all Dad's vitamins and brought them here. I read all the labels and added up the dosages to make sure we don't OD him on this stuff. Then I put everything into little plastic bags so it was all organized. I put all those into paper bags and labeled them. I took them all to his house and cleaned up his kitchen and got all the crap off the counters. The bags are lined up there now. I'll check on him every day to make sure he's taking them correctly.

He's been pretty good about throwing stuff away. While I was there cleaning he let go of a huge jar of hot sauce packets. At first he said he wanted to give it to Goodwill! I convinced him that the poor really don't need his packets.

It will be good when we can get his house cleaned. There's way too much visual confusion right now. Hell, I feel like MY brain is draining away when I'm there!

Ok, today he started on curcumin and a bunch of other stuff. We'll see if it makes any difference.

No comments: