Friday, March 04, 2005

Costco

I took Dad to Costco today. He really enjoyed it. What a freakin' flirt! Every time we turned down another aisle he found some woman to put the moves on. Ok, it wasn't that bad but he was putting out that Continental vibe.

I took him there because I wanted to load him up on precooked meats that he could keep in his freezer. He always has the same boring stuff in his fridge so I thought it would be good for him to have more to choose from that would be easy to prepare. I think he's going to be happy with what he bought.

Afterwards we went to Applebee's for lunch. It was a good shopping trip and it got him out of the house for a few hours. He seemed brighter today. Still searching for words but his conversation was easy and cheerful. He's even remembering to take his vitamins and meds on his own. Well, today anyway.

Band practice tonight. We need a new drummer. Brian is losing interest. Danged teenagers.

No comments: