Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Very foggy

Dad's thinking was pretty cloudy today. I set his vitamins up in the easiest way possible (at least it seemed that way to me) and he just couldn't grasp it. I went over there and set his lunch time dose out on the counter on top of a note that said EAT LUNCH AND TAKE THESE VITAMINS. He came into the kitchen, picked up the vitamin packet and moved it aside. Then he picked up the note and asked what it was about. I had him get his lunch and then I sat with him while he ate and took the vitamins. If this is going to work at all I'm going to have to go over there every day and hand him the vitamins and stay with him until he takes them. This curcumin experiment will need a lot of supervision.

The realtor came over today. Dad decided he'd rather watch the boys' softball practice so Drew, Scotty, Jim and I walked around the farm with the realtor. It was a good meeting. He's going to do some research and get back to us. He knows of a guy who needs a couple acres real soon to store cars. Dad could live quite comfortably off that rent alone. Then he could take his time deciding what to do with the rest of the property. When I told Dad about it he said we should try to talk the guy into renting 4 acres. Heh, heh! Scotty was right. Put a dollar sign on the idea and Dad's all over it. I think he's pretty tired of having no money.

No comments: