Friday, February 25, 2005

Smitten

Lindsay has a new boyfriend. She's bubbly. He's 17! He a JUNIOR in highschool! Today we teased her about robbing the cradle. This boy is jailbait! Anyway, we're meeting him tomorrow.

Later...

She just came home from her date. Lordy! The girl has a definite glow. We'd better scrub up good for this boy. Gotta be presentable.

Drew came by today and took care of Dad's car. It's at the dealer getting fixed. Then they went out to lunch. That's good. Dad needs company these days.

Band practice was a bit blobby tonight. We were all low energy and excuse me but I thought Amber was kinda bitchy. We're performing on Sunday and our drummer can't make it. That means I'll be drumming on the dumbek which ain't so great because although I can keep a beat, I'm not all that interesting as a drummer. Plus, it's hard for me to drum and sing at the same time. Ken's going to make some phone calls. Gotta get a drummer.

No comments: