Friday, February 18, 2005

Klones tonight

The Klones are playing tonight. It's the last Pepito's performance. It's going to be freakin' loud and it's raining so I can't escape to the patio. Amber and I are going to do a few songs and then I'm outta there. Note to self- remember ear plugs.

We didn't make it to the bank today. I did get the payroll stuff so I can fill out the form and get it to Harold. One thing at a time, I guess.

Today there was a parrot flying around with the pigeons. It's a big ol' red headed Amazon. For a long time it was in the big pine tree next to our house. I filled the bird feeder so at least he could get some sunflower seeds. Later we went to a pet shop and bought some parrot mix. I put it in a dish and put it on the roof. He'll be able to see it from the pine tree. He came back just before it got dark so he'll probably be sleeping around here somewhere. Poor thing. I hope he survives. I doubt that I'd be able to catch him but at least he can get something to eat.

I think I have time to grab a snooze before I have to get ready to go.

No comments: