Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ivy

Say hello to Ivy.

Yep. Gots a new kitten. She's a stray, about 6 weeks old. She was hanging around Kyle's friend's house, mewing in the bushes. Lindsay called the other day and asked what they should do about it. I said catch it and bring it home. If it's a cuddle kitty we'll keep it. I've been missing having a house cat and it does get lonely around here sometimes.

Well, she's pretty cuddly. She seemed to relax right away. Lindsay is taking her to the vet tomorrow. We're pretty sure she's a female but the vet will confirm that.

So yeah, I know, I don't need any more animals. I don't care. She's a cutie-patootie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you turn down a black and white tuxedo cat?!?!? Loving cats, smart cats, sometimes a bit overboard. We've been trained by the best, (and we even win sometimes!)

Mary & Jon

Donita Curioso said...

Hail, Buckethead! Lorraine likes them tuxedo kitties, too. Ink, the kitten we found last year, who now lives with Kyle, is also a tuxedo cat.

Inky, Ivy and Buckethead.


oojrys- Juries made up entirely of George Clooneys.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW...........
Makes me miss Fribble, who we had to put down just about a year ago :(
RIP "My Handsome Boy"
Mommala

Donita Curioso said...

That's right, Fribble was a tuxie. Poor little dude.