Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Blogging to stay awake

Right now there is NOTHING to do here. I had a project earlier but it could only be done at someone else's desk. Now she's back and needs to get her own work done. I'm sitting here at the empty desk, having a very hard time staying awake. Jeez, it's not even 1:00 yet. How will I make it to 4:30?

This isn't working very well. I keep having to wake myself up from these drowsy dreams. I wish I could watch Youtube. Or Naked Trucker on iTunes.

Sorry, I know this isn't the most interesting post I've ever written. Maybe I'll dink around with a graphics program.

Ok, bye.

3 comments:

vivage said...

Why can't you watch youtube? Because of sound? Take some earbuds w/ you. I bought some for 10.00 and listen to music (Pandora) or NPR or stuff on youtube all the time.

Or bring a book. If the VBB wasn't there I'd be reading if I couldn't find anything else to do. I cruise the web all day long.

Sad huh?

Anonymous said...

Here's one of my favorite time-wastin' sites: allrecipes.com

-dean

Donita Curioso said...

Virginia- No, can't watch Youtube. I can't use earbuds because we're the hoity-toity Chancellor's office and earbuds don't fit in with the office's proper professional atmosphere.

Today we've got some projects so I'm not twiddling my thumbs as much. I do a bit of web cruising and today I brought the owner's manual for my cell phone. I never did learn to use all the features on that thing.

Dean- Ooh, I'll check it out!