Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More work in the trailer.

I sorted through more stuff today. Moved a lot out to the apartment. Now I have two pages of music equipment inventory. I looked it all up on the web to get the values. Quite a range there.

I'm also going through my stuff in the trailer. I find that I'm ready to let go of a whole lot. That's a good feeling. I'm starting at the back of the trailer, moving sale items forward and moving the stuff to keep to the back. It feels good to see some progress already.

Right now I'm thinking that I'll put ads in the Riverside, San Bernardino and LA papers for the yard sale. Also, Craig's List. I need to figure out a way to hook up all the keyboards and other equipment so people can demo it and make sure it's all working. I'm sure it is. Jim used this stuff.

Bleah. My neck really hurts. It's stiff and crunchy. Damned arthritis. This whole job would be much easier if it weren't for that.

I'm going for a walk.

2 comments:

vivage said...

oooooh, i hate crunchy feelings like that. man, you just dive right back in! i admire that.

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.