Saturday, April 21, 2007

See y'all in a week!

Yes, that's right. I said "y'all".

I'm going to be at Dean's in Austin from Sunday til Tuesday morning. Then I'm going to Molly and Joe's Tuesday afternoon. They're going to have a little party for my Tuesday night. Then Wednesday we'll see Ruth and then go to the ranch. I'll see Ruth again that afternoon and again on Thursday morning. Then it's back to Austin until Monday when I'll be flying back home.

Ah, the ranch. It's so much better since they built that wrap-around porch. You just want to sit there for hours and hours listening to the birds. This place is way out in the middle of freakin' NOWHERE. Molly and Joe keep the bird feeders well stocked so the birdies stick around. The sound is just amazing.

Dean and I are driving to Houston on Friday to see this. That's gonna be a fun day. Looking forward to it greatly.

I'll blog from Texas. Probably no e-mail, tho. The guy who could tell me how to get to it from a different computer isn't with us anymore.

Have a great week, everyone! Virginia, keep healing!

2 comments:

vivage said...

i,m a gunna miss u! you know i was supposed to be in tx next weekend, but couldnt go. i'll keep healing!

Donita Curioso said...

Oh yeah? Where in Texas?

So, is it getting better?