Friday, April 20, 2007

I can see!

I picked up my glasses from Costco today. I opened the case, put them on and SPROINNNGGG!!! Everything jumped into clear focus! It was like, ooh, I can read! Wow, look at the weave of my jacket! EEK! Look at the wrinkles on my hands! Ok, I'll go put some gloves on and read a book.

Ah yes, now I really know those drugstore cheaters weren't doing it for me. This is much more comfortable. I also got the non-reflective coating so I'm not staring at my own eyeballs all the time.

Yes, this is much better.

5 comments:

vivage said...

yay! and u probably don't want to see me right now....if you can actually see!

thank u so much for the beautiful tulips, i love them. and for the ginger ale, my belly loves u for that.

Anonymous said...

This is a test. I'll be damned if I'll sign up for a Google account so I can post blogs. If "other" doesn't work, I fear I will only lurk from this day forward.

Anonymous said...

Oh good. It works. I'm glad your eyes are better. I'm lucky the drug-store glasses still work for me.

I'll see you tomorrow at the airport baby!!

--legadillo

Anonymous said...

Hey! We saw Grindhouse. I liked the car chase best. Did you notice all the Austin locations?

Donita Curioso said...

Yes I did! When the car sped away I saw that big church that's on the street where we went shopping. And we ate at that restaurant, didn't we? Yep, it was fun seeing Austin knowing I would be there soon.

I just got packed. Now I have to pay bills. Then I'll be all clear to go.