Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday

I'm taking the day off today. No Rubidoux. I walked a lot today anyway. I went to Michael's, Lowe's, the mall, Lowe's again. Tomorrow I'm going to walk to Ken's and Saturday I'm going to the contra dance group. I don't know what I'll do Sunday. Maybe Rubidoux.

Tomorrow we're meeting with the realtor. We've done a little poking around just to educate ourselves and now my suspicions are aroused. I'm going to tell Dad and the sibs that no matter how this meeting turns out, we should tell her that we're not making any decisions until we discuss everything with the family. I'm not comfortable with this.

I got some more stuff for the ukulele case. I needed more foam core and some x-acto blades. I also got hinges. I've been trying to figure out how the lid should latch. There was a cool looking latch at Michael's but it poked out in a couple places and it seemed like a snag hazzard. I got some interesting looking key rings that might be adaptable as a closure. But that wasn't quite right either. Then I hit on the idea of using a black elastic cord and a button. I like the simplicity of it. I'm going to get some black and tan Fimo and make some cool button covers that will match the fabric of the case. That will look way cool. I wish I had thought of it when I was at Michael's. Coulda bought the Fimo.

Daily Show!

Bye.

No comments: