Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ok, photos



MidCentMod, baby!

Hmm, Blogger seems to be having a little trouble uploading my photos. More to come.

Anyway, this is the cool sofa and chair that were being stored in a trailer in my dad's junk yard. The upholstery was completely shot but the frames were in good shape. I had them redone. I've been keeping them covered because I wanted to get an anti-kitty scratching device of some kind. But now that the kitty has been banished (peeing in inappropriate places) I decided to enjoy them uncovered. Dean gave me the lamp by the sofa. I've been collecting lamps from that era for years. I'm a sucker for a good mid-century modern lamp.

3 comments:

vivage said...

Hey! I've been there before!

vivage said...

hahaha, it's funny cuz a few mins ago there was only one pic and now there are 2.

Donita Curioso said...

You're too fast! I'm trying to add more but Blogger is having problems.