Friday, July 13, 2007

Until further notice...

The big Mac G5 is down so we're using the Mac Mini until I can take the G5 in to see the Apple geniuses. I'm having the same trouble with e-mail on the Mini that I was having with the G5. E-mails don't seem to be sending. So, for now I can communicate through the blog. What a pain in the ass.

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you're just barely hanging on? I'm still sick, my computer doesn't work and I got a letter from the IRS telling me I have to justify the education credit on my tax return. I talked to my tax guy and he's sending me the form to send in so it's not a problem. But sheesh! I also filled out the quarterly State Franchise Tax form for Rancho Curioso. I sent that in with the form that is supposed to officially shut the whole thing down. I paid my health insurance bill ($403).

I long for the simple life. But for now I'm going to take a Vicodin and go to bed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail saying how to fix the problem right after we got done talking to the ATT guy on the phone! It should be in your inbox.

vivage said...

Oh oh, I hope you can get into your inbox so you can fix it.

Lindsey, did you have to go thru automated operator hell? And be on the phone for over 30 mins?

I have a phobia over those automated operator things these days.

Donita Curioso said...

I did the fix thing but it still doesn't send stuff right away. It might be working now.

Donita Curioso said...

Nope, it's not working. I still have 2 messages stuck in the outbox.

Anonymous said...

Huh...actually, since you primarily use the big mac, it might not have gotten the fix from the first switch (when we first added U-Verse.) I will poke at it!

owiog - Condensed baby-talk for "oh what a cute dog!"

Donita Curioso said...

Thank you, sweetie dahling!

Donita Curioso said...

Dean- I have replied to your e-mails but they're stuck in my outbox.

Anonymous said...

I got em.--dean