Friday, July 20, 2007

Normal!

I feel normal! Wheeeeee!!!!!!!

Man, it has been a drag these last 2 1/2 weeks. All I've been doing is laying around sleeping or watching tv. Now I can start working on getting my fitness level back up. I feel like such a weakling. I also feel like I've wasted so much time. Nothing got done while I was sick.

This afternoon I went to Ontario Mills. They have a Nordstrom's clearance store there. It's really disorganized but I managed to find two pairs of silk pants for $23 (for both!). One pair was originally $125! Man, I looooove getting a great deal. Then I had lunch at Chevy's. The last time we ate there it was a disappointment but today it was really good. Cheap clothes and a great lunch. And I feel good! I want to go dancing or something. When Moqui gets home we're going to walk up Rubidoux.

Also, today is the first day I don't feel like I'm on the verge of tears every five minutes.

Tra-la-la!

7 comments:

vivage said...

Normal? Feeling normal ok, being normal, hmmmmmm.

I love, love, love getting a great deal. Not too long ago I got some 80.00 shoes for 12.99. Made me happy. LOL.

Donita Curioso said...

Heh! Yeah, I love stuff like that.

Moqui and I had a very nice walk up the Rube. I had to stop several times to rest (we took the trail) and we walked all the way up to the top. It took us 2 hours because we dawdled and read the plaques. Moqui actually crawled inside the tower at the top of the Peace Bridge. She made me laugh! It was pretty dark when we came back down.

Later she and I went to the Plaza to check out the Harry Potter scene at Borders. It was a madhouse. Then she and I went to Ralph's and stood in line with about 20 people for the book. Ralph's was offering the same deal as Borders. It was great! Once they started selling it we were out of there pretty quick.

I'm already on chapter 10!

Donita Curioso said...

Dad's big dog, Maggie, died this morning. Moqui and I helped Dad bury her. Ugh! Dad said she died this morning but I'm wondering about that. Her body was kind of falling apart already. I do know she was alive yesterday morning. Oh well...

Burying her was quite a job. It was really hot and most of the dirt around here is hard packed. The big hole where Timio dumped his landscaping debris is still out back. We put her in there and pulled dirt down from the bank above. Dad and I worked on that while Moqui filled a wheelbarrow with some loose dirt she found nearby. I would have liked to have moved more dirt to cover the dog but we were all getting pretty tired. Oh well, it's done. Bye, Maggie.

Anonymous said...

Awww...poor Maggie. She was a sweetheart.

Gee...we got any other dead animals we can deal with while Moqui's here?

Donita Curioso said...

Jeez, no kiddin'. Puh-leez, no more dead things! I still have dead plants to deal with but that's IT!

vivage said...

Poor Maggie and poor you guys for having to bury her. I can imagine the conversation now: Really Moqui we don't usually have animals dropping dead like this, really.

(well, 'cept those fish that the crawdads kept eating)

Donita Curioso said...

Har! Don't remind me!

Well I finished reading Harry Potter. Jeez, having Voldemort marry both Ginny and Belatrix was a pretty kinky idea. Didn't see that one coming!