Thursday, July 05, 2007

He's stirring things up

I went over to Dad's this morning for the usual routine. I wanted to make sure his pill box was filled before I left for Santa Rosa. His pills are usually sitting right there on the bathroom counter. Today the only thing there was an empty jar. I had to search all around the house for his pills. One jar was in the bathroom cabinet, 1 was in a drawer, 3 jars were in his office and one was in his bedroom. What the hell was he doing?

When I test his blood in the mornings I always put the whole kit back together and leave it on the counter. This morning it was in a bottom drawer. The test strips and lancet shooter were missing. I found those in a different drawer.

The other night while I was out he called 3 times to ask Lindsay how to cook carrots. I'm glad she didn't know. He really shouldn't be cooking anything.

We've all decided he can live in his house another 6 months. I really doubt he'll make it that long.

No comments: