Sunday, July 10, 2005

We're goin' to Santa Rosa

We're leaving tomorrow morning and we'll be back on Monday the 18th.

I've put together some tubes of paper. We'll hit some stores in Santa Rosa, Cotati, Rohnert Park and Napa and see if we can make some sales. I probably should drive up to Healdsburg, too. And Sonoma.

We'll be staying with Lorraine and we're having a jam at Dave and Nancy's on Saturday. We want to take one day to drive out and see Mary and Jon. I'd like to visit my old haunts like Harry's Used Furniture and the thrift stores. Thrift stores are better in Santa Rosa than they are in Riverside. Gotta check out Las Manos. I wonder if all these places still exist? And of course, I have to visit Rileystreet.

A day in Guerneville would be nice. We'll play it by ear. Lots to do. Gotta spend that $12 I just made yesterday!

4 comments:

Jim said...

Gotta go to Armstrong Woods.

Donita Curioso said...

Oh yeah! That will be one of my exercise outings.

vivage said...

Have fun, eat cheese and play hard while you're up there!

vivage said...

I can't help it...I'm wondering if the cheese people ever found Heather? Have you found the cheese up there?

Life is full of mysteries.