Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm home

I'm not going to write much now. I need time to unwind and adjust.

Good trip. Made 2 paper sales. Got lots of ideas and inspiration from my oh so creative friends. Also came home with a big bag of succulent cuttings. Good thing too, since my plants here are now mostly dead. Oh well, at least all the animals survived.

Which is a whole 'nother story that I don't have all the pieces to yet. The dogs got out while we were gone and I guess Gracie was missing for a while. I need to get more info from Ken and Sherri and Dad. But no one is home so I'll find out tomorrow, I guess.

Hmmm, I didn't like coming home to a stressful situation. Did ANYTHING get watered while we were gone?

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

vivage said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. Hey, the good thing is that it's been so muggy the plants haven't needed as much water as normal!