Sunday, May 18, 2008

A productive weekend

Yay! We got the rest of our stuff out of storage! Now the house is full of boxes and crap! Yay!

Oh yeah, the place is majorly blasted. Once we have the second yard sale things will unclog a little. I put a lot of stuff away today. But damn, it's too hot to do much more, even with the central AC. All the yard sale stuff from last weekend is packed tightly in the driveway. I wish I'd had thought about it before we packed it all in. I can't get in there to water the plants. The boxes of records are sitting right in the middle, which is where all the water runs down when the plants get watered. I can squeeze through with a hose but I don't think I can water them without the run-off. Oh well, the only thing that's really important to me is the bamboo. I can reach back there with a pitcher.

Why do they make weekends so damn short?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking next week off--11 days in a row, and it'll be over in a wink. Sigh.

-dean

shmfubh--the noise you make when vacation's over.

vivage said...

Well, here's some good news. THe heat is supposed to drop some 30 degrees in the next 2 days.

Doesn't make the weekends any longer tho. Bummer.

Dean, right now I would love to have 11 days off!

Donita Curioso said...

Dang! I'm still not getting my comments sent to my inbox.

11 days off sounds like a dream, doesn't it?