Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blogging from work

Shhh, don't tell anybody.

Just about everyone from the office is at a luncheon. I'm here holding down the fort. It's just the two student employees and me.

Well, I got a B on the last Psych test. That's MUCH better than I thought I'd get. I think I'll end up with a B for the semester.

Dang, it's supposed to rain this weekend. I really want to get this second yard sale out of the way. There's a ton of crap piled up in my driveway. Some of it is yard sale stuff and some of it is stuff that's waiting to go into the garage. If I don't get the records up off the cement and covered it'll be the end of them.

Once the second yard sale is done and the leftovers carted away I'll have room to get the house cleared out. I'm so glad we have a long weekend coming up. And, yay!, it's MUCH cooler!

Boredom setting in. Falling asleep.

2 comments:

vivage said...

Ha, I just blogged from work too.

It's hailing in Nuff's town (I heard) and it's awfully dreary in this part of town. Which, now that I think about it, is pretty close to where you work.

Hey, 3 day weekend coming up! Yay.

Donita Curioso said...

Oh, gawd, I'm so glad! I have to do the second yard sale on Saturday but the rest of the time I can veg if I want to. I'll probably do some work on this house, tho. Still, if I don't have to get all dressed up for work it's a plus.