Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My song

I forgot to post my song. It kinda relates to my previous post. I don't consider myself to be a songwriter but I'm kind of proud of this one. Someday I'll perform it.

Bosom

Things have gotten so bad and you're feeling so sad
You've got the blues? Hey, I'll help you lose 'em
Just come hither, dear, and sit down right here
And plant your face in my bosom!

You can have my lovin' arms and even my legs
All I ask is please, don't abuse 'em
I'll make you feel better, so come on, take a header
And plant your face in my bosom

Just park it right there on my pillowy pair
Relax, take a nap. Wow, you've got nice hair
We can sit here all day. Um, are you ok?
Do you need to come up for some air?

Ah, everybody wins with these soft, cushy twins
All you gotta do is choose 'em
I fed two babies with these, now they flap in the breeze
I DARE you to plant your face in my bosom!

A healthy woman I am (I had a recent mammogram)
I'm able and ready to give you good cheer
I'll love you like no other. Don't be shy, come to mother
I've got sweet comfort in my black lace brassiere

The charms are quite ample. Give me your hand, I'll give you a sample
They're real! No need to excuse 'em
It's great to be alive! Be a man, take a dive!
And plant your face...in my bosom!

2 comments:

vivage said...

I think you've got a hit in your hands. Or it's in the cups or something.

Donita Curioso said...

Heh, heh! I like it but it's not something that can be performed just anywhere. It's a stage show kind of song. The tune is bluesy-torchy.

Dean- Yep. Even when I was a kid I thought it was a neat looking church. I don't know what would have been a better solution but there had to be another way. Oh well.