Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's the little things

I bought new underwear yesterday. Funny how a little thing like that can give you a lift. I've been putting it off because 1. I've been losing weight and 2. the underwear I really like is only sold at Walmart and I don't shop there any more. But since I'm going on this Yamato tour I really didn't want to take along my disintegrating underwear. We'll be on the road for 3 weeks with very few opportunities for doing laundry.

Happy dance! Jockey makes a style that's very similiar to the Walmart brand. AND I'm down to a single digit size. I'm going back to the store and get 3 more packs of undies. I'm set! Life is good.

Now I just need to get a new bathrobe and a couple nightgowns. And air beds for Paige and me. And a bunch of other crap. So, I guess I'm not all set.

8 comments:

Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection said...

And all this time I've been wasting my money on drugs and alcohol.

Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection said...

Disclaimer: The previous comment was made for entertainment purposes only. BABoR does not condone the use of drugs. Alcohol, maybe. But not drugs.

Donita Curioso said...

Does he condone the use of underwear?

yevqua- a Russian hiccup.

vivage said...

Ye Gawds, now ALL the search engines will be keyed into your blog because you talked about your underwear.

Anonymous said...

Oh, GREAT, Doni, Nice Going!............

tlqbsvg: to lessen qualms by sequestering various garments

Mary

Donita Curioso said...

UNDERWEAR, UNDERWEAR, UNDERWEAR!!!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!! UNDERWEAR AND BOOBS!!!!!

voslbr- German for "cold fossil".

Jim said...

SMEGMA! SPASMODIC! FROG!

...suspending your rights for the duration of the permanent war...

13560348

Jim said...

I guess I should explain a bit, maybe:

"Call connected through the NSA,
Complete transmission through the NSA,
Suspending your rights for the duration
of the permanent war."

About 2 months ago, They Might Be Giants put up this short ditty as a ringtone.

Kinda prophetic, I thought...