Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I know I'm neglecting this blog.

I started my weight loss blog so I've been working on that. Don't worry, Curioso. I still love you the best.

Dad has been very stable lately which is one reason I haven't been writing much here. He has an appointment tomorrow with the podiatrist to check on his toe. It isn't healing like it should. I'm going to request some antibiotics for him.

Everything is much better than it was a month ago. The diet is going well and I'm exercising a lot. The future is still uncertain (when is it not?) but not quite so scary.

I need to use these hands and create something. I have a couple projects started that are stalled for one reason or another. Finishing them would feel good. So finish them, bone head!

But for now, I'm going up the Rube.

1 comment:

Donita Curioso said...

I'm thinking of starting another one. This one will be for dog lovers.

imnhcxf- Hcxf.... I'm in hcxf....