Saturday, September 10, 2005

KUT in Austin

Boy, am I digging this radio station. I have it on iTunes now. It's what Dean and I were listening to while we were painting in her garage. Maybe my fabulous husband will post a link for me. They play a huge variety of very tasty music.

( Fabulous husband here with some tasty links: KUT's main page and from here you can listen to KUT live. They also have podcasting available here.)

During the first days of the Katrina aftermath they played stuff from Louisiana and just about anything else with a flood theme. It was pretty cool. Healing, actually. Not that any of my troubles were so big but it was a good counter to the tragedy playing on CNN.

Google it and click on the live stream. Good stuff, baby.

1 comment:

Brother Atom Bomb of Reflection said...

Why is it I couldn't post links on my website? I followed directions.