Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ugh!

I'm sick.

It started coming on last night. This morning it was a full blown sore throat with congestion. Dammit!!!! I don't need this! I've got things to do!

Oh well.

My GTD file project is almost done. Man, it's been slow going but my files are beeyouteefull. I just have to pull in the stragglers and then it will be done. Next, I'll get Halloween packed up and then we can start on the workshop. Then the studio, then the bedroom. Good stuff, baby!

Bud Lyon's crew has been here the last couple days. Timio's had his boys out there cleaning up the pepper trees and debris. It looks like we'll just need to clean up the sales shed area. We need to get together and talk about how the tree season is going to go. We're not hiring any employees this year so services will probably need to be cut back, like no drilling the trees for stands. We're not getting any Oregon trees either.

Bleah, I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

vivage said...

Ugh, thats horrible. Hope you have a humidifier, helps with the congestion.

And stay in bed til you're well!

vbbcba - sheep vacination

Donita Curioso said...

Yes, dear.

I'm spending a lot of time in bed. I've been taking Nyquil but it only works about half the time. I am super clogged up. Nothing tastes right.

Grrr....

Today Jim took Dad to the store, something that should have taken him an hour to do but ended up taking three. I think Dad thought they were having a nice outing, like a couple guys hanging out together. He had to compare every item for price and nutritional value. He wanted the BIG cans. Jim said they spent a lot of time on the soap aisle because Dad wanted to buy one kind of soap that would handle every job in the house. Jim had a hard time explaining that one to him. Dad swears he used to have some soap that would do everything.

Then, later Dad came over and wanted Jim to take him to a store so he could buy a Lotto ticket. Jim is very patient.

Oop, energy gone. Bye.