Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Birthday to Jim!

The stars just didn't line up right for this one. I'm sick and both girls had other things to do. We'll have to give him a proper one on another day.

But I can at least say thank you for being so supportive and forgiving during these rough times. I'm very lucky. I found the right person to share my life with. He has always treated me with love, kindness and respect. I feel accepted for who I am. He's always trying to make my life easier.

Coming back here has been hard for him, especially since Dad now has Alzheimer's. All our big ideas have been put on hold and he's been just great about it.

I could make a very long list but I'm still sick and my energy is waning. Everyone who reads this blog knows Jim so they know what I'm talking about. I just wanted to say I've got a great guy and I love him very much.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks, Doni, I needed that.
Aww, now see what ya did? I'm cryin', I'm cryin...

trlpt - ululations of the descent

Donita Curioso said...

Oops! Didn't mean to trigger the weepies. I think we need to do something foolish soon. Life's been too serious lately.

nrvipak- concentrated caffeine pill

vivage said...

Happy Birthday Jim! It's easy to tell that you're loved and cherished; so ask for many presents! kupuxf = seriously bad reflux disease

Jim said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.

I've got a great family and great friends, they're just...
...distributed, heh.


tdazvdix - NSAID ready to be pulled off the market any day now.