Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Golly, what a day.

I'm blasted. A lot of things happened today and most of it I can't talk about here. Family stuff, not to be shared. Nothing bad, just reeeally interesting. Well, to me anyway.

So I'm feeling a little worn out. Every day life is this mix of good and bad occurances and situations. I think I'm weathering it all pretty well right now. And... I feel a momentum building.

Or maybe it's the Agavero. I'm unwinding.

I finally feel good today. My energy came back. I'm looking forward to cleaning my house tomorrow (it's gotten really bad). I want to walk up Mt. Rubidoux. It's been almost 2 weeks since I last did that. Jim and I completed the file project this morning. Everything's tip top. Next, I want to start on the garage.

It's getting busy fast. Friday, Dede and David and the boys are coming down. We're having dinner at Stacey's and then have a meeting about recent stuff and the upcoming tree season. Monday, my cousin Jill and her family are coming to visit. They'll be here for dinner, again at Stacey's. After that, Thanksgiving, tree season and Christmas. That's the momentum I was talking about.

Man, I'm so glad my cold is gone.

10 comments:

Donita Curioso said...

There are 2 recipes in Sunset I want to try to Thanksgiving. I want to make their Southwest Cornbread Stuffing and their award-winning Sweet Potato Cheesecake.

Hoo-weee, Dad was messed up this morning. He was very agitated and fuzzy. Very hard to handle. It may be time to start those mood stabilizers. I'll talk to David about it this weekend.

Jim and I want to hide from him today.

dokue- Saying thank you with a stuffed-up nose.

Jim said...

Stan came over and discussed things that were worrying him today, and it was mostly an OK conversation, so I guess that's alright.

Bunchy nigglesome botherings have upenly a-cropped in this last bi-day. Most have been handled; some, of course, persist, and more continue to arise anew.

Things are smvkhiu.

vivage said...

Glad you're feeling better. The holidays are upon us! Yikes! Have got to think about buying presents and such!

Legadillo, not that I cook to use the recipe but there doesn't seem to be a link or a recipe posted.

jihggjis - Jiggling your glasses with your eyebrows.

Donita Curioso said...

You thought the conversation with Dad was ok. It had me ranting when I drove to take Lindsay her car keys. Things can be so clear and straightforward and Dad will find a way to muck things up. Gawd, I wish he'd just let things go.

He reminds me of a kid with chocolate on his hands touching everything in a white living room.

Donita Curioso said...

Well, Virginia and I posted at the same time. I was responding to Jim here.

Virginia- EEEK! The holidays! Christmas is more fun when you have money to spend. I hate Christmas shopping now. It just feels like pressure. I want to see if I can make some gifts this year. I have a few ideas.

juvah- a magic word

Donita Curioso said...

Well, my day didn't go as planned but it's ok. I did get our bedroom cleaned up. It was waaaay past due. I actually had hunks of dust hanging on the walls.

I paid bills and when I finished I filed the papers in my new, sparkling files. Tra-la-la!

sqmjp- a small, one person boat

vivage said...

Last year I did make gifts. Some little crocheted purses (sold some too), and scarves for the boys.

Not sure what to do this year. Not enough time to make stuff, I think.

dtzszno - hungarian meatballs

Jim said...

Doni,

The new files work great. I can find and put away papers away like I know what I'm doing!

Now to file the dishes...

rgusms - the type of satisfaction that occurs when a filing system works.

Donita Curioso said...

Bwahaha!!! My evil plan has worked! Now Jim can file, too!!!

No, no, no. Rgusms happen when you have sex on the living room carpet (or so I've been told).

vvdzyad- that russian guy down the hall.

vivage said...

Duh! D'oh! Ya'd think I'd never seen a link before. I didn't even see the link as a link, saw it as Yum, just a plain ole word.

My duh!
And hey, it looks delish and sounds pretty easy.

csuzkgo: a new czech japanese hybrid car.