Monday, January 05, 2009

Vacation over

Back to work tomorrow. I was off almost two weeks.

I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I'm satisfied that the purge has officially begun in earnest. I'm beginning to see progress. This weekend all of Lindsay's stuff will be moved out. Well, not all of her stuff. I'll be storing some of it for her. But at least I'll get the living room back. And I'll be able to use her bedroom for storage.

The kittens are learning how to be outdoor cats. Ivy doesn't like it one little bit. Lio has made friends with Zoey and Marty. He's doing very well but he doesn't like using the cat door. I have two litter boxes outside. So far, I haven't found any accidents in the house.

I went to Kaiser tonight so I could weigh myself and find out how I did over the holidays. After all my indulging and slacking off I still managed to lose half a pound. I'll bet I can take off some more by Wednesday's weigh-in. I went up Mt. Rubidoux this afternoon and I zoomed. I'm going again tomorrow with Jeff.

So, things are moving towards the positive right now. If I had a bit more money it would all be just about perfect.

1 comment:

VO said...

I never get as much done as I want (on vacation). And it's usually the last 2 days that the "get it done" reflex kicks in for me.